Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just in time for New Year's -- Halloween photos

Audrey and Mom work on her sparkly tights, drawing comets and meteors with glitter paint.


The shooting star was Audrey's idea (inspired, we think, by TMBG's "What is a shooting star?") and Mom spent most of a day stitching the hat together. Compliments (and tooth-rotting treats) collected all around the neighborhood. I just have to say that I am lucky to live in an age where you can google the words "shooting star costume pattern" and bingo! there it is. (Thanks, Canadian Living magazine!) All I had to do was print the PDF, spend nearly $70 at the craft supply store, and then hand it all to my mother. (Thanks, Gramma Jean!)


1 comment:

Mimi and PopPop said...

I would not have thought to go to the internet for shooting star costume patterns. I wish we could join Jean in the annual Halloween doings. It is such fun to work with a youngster of four!