Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spin, spin, spin, spin!



Note to self: do not start this game with Audrey right after a meal.


Scott's been away this week in Hawaii for work (I know, I know-- isn't it terrible?) so Audrey wants to be with him all the time. While he was gone she looked for him under the bed and in the closets, and thought that he must be in every passing car that we saw. She missed him bad. I missed him bad. Welcome home, Scott. And if you have to leave us again, bring more Kona coffee with you.

Oh, and I'm just going to answer the question you are surely shouting out loud right now: why didn't Kris and Audrey go to Hawaii, too? Well, because it kind of had to be a short trip and it's a long (horrifically long) flight from Boston and if I'm spending that long on a plane with a toddler, I'm staying where I land for at least three weeks. Maybe we'll swing it another time. Here's one of the cool things Scott took a picture of while he was in Volcano National Park on the Big Island:







No comments: