Monday, October 26, 2009

Okay, okay! I'm out of hiding.


Some of you have said, "But where are you in the photos lately?"

Lurking behind the lens, that's where. Getting so big I can fill it entirely by myself. Wearing the last couple of pairs of pants that still fit and staying stationary as much of the time as I can.

I'm posting this more in the spirit of isn't-this-interesting-in-a-scientific-way than in the dreamy isn't-the-pregnant-form-lovely kind of way. I must say it is odd-- again-- to have reached the stage where I am a walking curiosity, attracting stares (mostly friendly) and comments (kindly meant, but incredulous). I walked into a store the other day and the proprietress said, "Well! Somebody's going soon!"

I looked behind me to see what she was talking about. No one there. She meant me. Gigantic me.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I could send some more stickers for Audrey to stick on your tummy! What a picture that would be-