Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Statue of Levity...

...is where Audrey told me she was headed today. Could that have anything to do with Bethiah's recent trip to NYC? Dunno. Calvin's game: he wants to go anywhere she goes, have anything she has, say anything she says. To just about any suggestion he will roar, "Yes! Dats my FAY-bit!" Excluding naps, diaper changes and being strapped into a carseat, of course. But he is not to blame for his exuberance; as Audrey helpfully explained, "It's not Calvin's fault if he acts like a crazy man. That's just how his body is."

Indeed.





3 comments:

Mom said...

Do they have "Statue of Levity" Halloween costumes?? That's what I want to be this year ;-))

Calvin could be "Animal," but what does Audrey want to be?

How I miss the little ones!! I look daily for new blog entries, then read them over and over.

Sarah said...

I am chuckling big time over here in Medford. Hilarious.

Mimi and PopPop said...

Kris, thank you for posting the activities and the comments of our grandchildren.

I check this blog several times a day and reread your postings as Jean does.

Shirley and I really got a bang out of Audrey's explanation for the "crazy man's" actions.