Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm stuck full of pishons and time keeps draggin' on.

You know that feeling, right?

A while back (since we only blog here about things that happened weeks ago now) I was listening to Calvin sing in the kitchen and I heard him croon, "I'm stuck full of pishons." A head scratcher even in a house of toddlers.

I gave it some careful thought and finally realized these were simply the lyrics to his all-time favorite song, "Fulsom Prison Blues." I'm stuck in Fulsom Prison...

Calvin is also a big fan of "Shake Your Booty," and boy, can he.

The picture above was taken in the same pumpkin patch as last year, only this year, the cute little pum'kin threw a temper tantrum right after this photo was taken that drew the attention of shocked on-lookers across a stadium-sized parking lot. And any one unlucky enough to be really close to us also caught a whiff of ... oh, never mind, never mind, never mind. Let's just enjoy the picture.

1 comment:

m said...

Robert Fulgum would make a sermon out of "I'm stuck full of pishons!" Last Sunday we heard the story "I Believe in Howard," and I was reminded of my own, and my children's, misunderstanding or mispronunciation of words, which give them a whole new meaning.