Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How not to film a moving subject



If you are prone to motion sickness you might want to skip this video of Audrey on the front porch swing. If I had better material, I'd post it, but I am aware that I've been neglecting to post much of anything at all this month. There is, it turns out, an inversely proportional relationship between the amount of activity of the growing baby and the amount of activity on the baby blog.

Her first birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. It is astonishing to us that a whole year has passed since we stumbled home from Mt. Auburn hospital and gingerly set her infant car seat down on the kitchen floor and thought, "Well, now what do we do with her?"

When I set her down on the kitchen floor for a moment this morning she rifled through my cookbooks, unplugged my laptop and began to sort through the recycling, all in the span of time it took me to pour a cup of coffee.

No comments: