Monday, October 6, 2008

A few more birthday picts

The consummate hostess, Audrey invites guests to browse among the toys.

Yes, I know there's a big wedge of shadow on her face. Pretend I meant it like that.


See the cake in the corners of her mouth? And the tiny fires in her eyes lit by high fructose corn syrup?


I'm surprised to find no more pictures of my mom on the camera from this week, but I guess mom was busy taking a lot of pictures and didn't get into as many herself this visit. I think, despite the lack of photographic evidence, she had a good time. Audrey certainly loved having the attention, games, singing, kisses, adoration....

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Audrey is getting. Wish I could've been there for that big first birthday party. But, I'm posting this note to let you know how much it means to me to be able to follow along from far away. Keep blogging!