Monday, February 8, 2010

Overheard: my new blog-inside-the-blog of all the cute nonsense you can stand

Introducing my special column in which I record all of the note-worthy things Audrey says. For two reasons: so it's easy to skip if you find this sort of thing saccharine and annoying, and easy to locate if you can't get enough! Here are some notables from the past couple of weeks:

While riding in the car after sunset: "It's darking, Mommy!"
As she took a box of Altoid mints from my purse: "You can't have these, Mommy. It's dangerous. I just take these for a little while."
Still negotiating for the same mints after being denied multiple times: "No! Don't say no! They vitamins. I need my vitamins."
Speaking in Calvin's ear: "You want a bath, little pumpkin? Okay, I give you a bath."


No comments: