Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Morning, Kailua Kona


Sending out our love to the old man, who is having less fun than you might think on the Big Island. I'm not saying this merely to make myself feel less oppressed by Boston winter; based on his generally sleepy-eyed look over Skype, I can see that he's working hard and battling jet lag and would rather be here, hearing the crunch of Cheerios instead of beach sands underfoot.

Come home soon, babe. We miss you.

And no, that's not a third nipple above Audrey's navel; its a temporary tat. One of about six she is sporting right now.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Gramma Jean here- Wow, I wish I could get there in three days, or even three weeks! I'm afraid it will be more like three months. :-( But this wonderful video, and the other blog entries, will help keep me going until then! Nice to see the shirt on Audrey. I love you, Audrey!!

Anonymous said...

Missing you all, too! Can't wait to get back home to my little tribe...
Love you,
S