Monday, January 23, 2012

Calvin and the posted speed



I do hope this is the last time Calvin is photographed next to a speed limit sign... that has been knocked to the ground and is lying on its side.

Yes, Officer, it was definitely the sleepy one on the far left. Or maybe the cutie right next to him? Maybe it was the blond one right in the middle, with the big hair. No-- wait. It was the guy looking at his shoes. Yeah. He's the one that was selling the counterfeit watches.


We've taken the kids over to the new place and let them run around, there shrieks bouncing off the empty walls. Even with nothing THERE they found stuff to get into, things to climb, stuff to pocket. I feel like I live with feral cats who've developed opposable thumbs.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

The new place? Are you moving? I don't get it. But as usual, I love the pictures!

Mimi and PopPop said...

As always, we enjoy seeing the pictures of the grandchildren and reading you comments.

I understand your comparision to kids and ferel cats. Children get more adept at matching wits with the parents.

Love always.