Sunday, January 29, 2012

Photos from Audrey's Camera


This is only the best I could do with one evening's experiments with iMovie-- a collection of photos by Audrey taken with the camera she got for Christmas. It's interesting to see the house from her perspective and what she decides to photograph. Her own feet. A lot of adult legs. Ceiling fans. Calvin. And then there are the close ups of her own face, the big blue eyes.

I am frankly amazed that I was able to upload this without exploding my Macbook, but here it is. Enjoy! Perhaps I will actually go look through the iMovie tutorial section now...

3 comments:

Mom said...

This is really wonderful to watch. I especially like the close up of the pink pig and the stuffed kitty, and the nostril study. When Audrey masters her camera, I hope she can help me figure out how to use mine!

Mimi and PopPop said...

A pink pig, painted toe nails and a peanut butter sandwich...what a selection! Perhaps a future photo journalist? Good job, Audrey!

Morgan P Ludlow said...

A glimpse of the Wilcox household from an "insider" which I found wonderful and intimate. I personally loved the pictures of her hair dangling in the sunlight and the feet sprawled up in the air.