Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yes, sir, I'll have her home by ten.

I thought we'd grab a bite to eat and then swing by the prom to get our picture taken. Your dad is, like, way serious about the curfew.



I brought a corsage but I ate it on the way here.






How does this top piece come off?


Audrey's first gentleman caller, Sam, came by with his mom Kate yesterday for lunch. Sam showed us how electrical outlets really are an overlooked source of entertainment, and he was devilishly quick at finding the back stairwell, which Kris had left wide open for his exploring (he almost did a header straight from the second to the first floor-- nice instincts there, Kris).

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I love the deceased stuffed bovine prominent in the background. For the record.

K said...

That's Lou-Lou, a gift from my co-workers at Simmons. I needed something to hang from my door to indicate when I was "indisposed" with my breast-milk collection. Lou-Lou is now a favorite of Audrey's.