Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A rare all-three-of-us picture, at our neighbors' house


I promised Scott daily Chickpea updates while he's in San Diego this week, then I went and let the camera battery run down. I'm smart like that. Yesterday I turned too sharply coming out of our driveway and blew a tire, had to get it towed to the shop, etc. I briefly considered just going to the RMV to turn in my license for being such a dope. Oh, and the baby monitor barely works because I let that battery wear out, too. If Audrey has any common sense, she will be getting it from her father, not from me.

Love to Scott from your girls; we miss you very much. And not just because you know how to change a flat tire.

1 comment:

GooberMonkey said...

Yup, common sense lives with the husband in this family as well. Sometimes I think I have it, and then I manage to leave the house not wearing shoes.y