Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting around to posting those Christmas photos at last

Rats, I can't figure out how to rotate this image. Sorry, Calvin. You get the short end, again.

Christmas finery.

The best part is shredding that wrapping paper.

And finding an iMac inside. WheeeeeeHaaaaaaaYipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Mac users, you may now let me in on the secret handshake and code word for entry into our private clubhouse. Bear with me while I learn all the new gizmos here.

Sunday morning play-dough with Bethiah, after we finished off the pancakes, fruit and coffee and the grown-ups watched the Queen's address. (Our hostess was Canadian, so why not?)

Audrey says things all the time now that seem blog-worthy to me but are probably boring most everyone but me. Today I was standing in the kitchen reading e-mail and Audrey was in the living room, doing something very quietly on her own. Out of the suspicious quiet I heard, "Mama? I need some tape." Later, while I was changing Calvin's diaper and he was crying really hard, Audrey was at my knee suddenly, tugging urgently on my pant leg and saying, "Mom, I need up there! I need to give Calvin a kiss, make him feel better!"

A more organized and better rested person than I would make a coherent blog entry out of that-- right now, all I can do is gather the scraps and try to type them while both kids are still sleeping.


No comments: