Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Overheard, from Audrey to Calvin



Here are some of things we've heard Audrey saying to Calvin this week. She loves hold him and kiss him and smother him. And he likes to lick her face.

"Oh, Calvin... I love you."
"Don't cry, Calvin-- I right here. I right here. I know, I know."
"Hi, Baby Bonzo. You my baby. I like you."
"Need more milk?"

Even though she is acting out in the general direction of her parents quite a bit this month, she has nothing but adoration for Calvin, the little prince, the apple of her eye, her Bonzo.

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a little sweetie!! That is so cute. Write it down, frame it, look at it during those other "moments..."

Ellen said...

Love Audrey's new role! Thanks for sharing.

Mimi and PopPop said...

During our visit last weekend, Audrey came and gave Calvin a soft kiss. We heard her say, "I love you Calvin, you my Curly Bear".

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!