Thursday, January 21, 2010

You can't make this up

This morning as Audrey was careening through the kitchen at high speed with her baby dolls in her stroller she slammed into a chair and exclaimed-- I kid you not-- "Hey, lady! Learn how to drive!"

I'm going to lay that one right at Scott's feet.

But the next one I probably earned all by myself. It was this: while being reprimanded (I would like to say calmly and constructively but that's probably not the case) she pointed at me angrily and said, "Don't say words to me!!"

No time to post a picture, I've got to go pick up Miss Smart Alec from nursery school, where she has probably just driven a stroller carrying lots of dolls into a group of on-lookers and shouted at them to watch where they're going...


3 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, boy!! and it will only get "better and better".... keep on documenting her words- incredible! And when little Calvin starts talking, get all that down, too. I wonder if Audrey will be his "translator" as you were for Janna when she started talking? ;-)

Sarah said...

That's wonderful. Brought a smile to my face after a day of worrying about various people. It would be good to see you again soon!

Team Russi said...

Great quote!! We'll have to watch out for her when she really hits the road adn starts driving.