Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Inchworm




If I pull all the levers, set the Pict-o-Gram meter to its highest setting, and pedal really fast, the Magic-Lantern Video Projection Machine should start working! Here we go.....

I should point out that that is not a bottle of toxic household cleaner she's playing with in the video; it's the baby sunscreen, and the bottle is tightly closed! Just didn't want to give the grandmothers any heart attacks.

Hang on, Chickpea has just disappeared under the couch...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teething and Talking and Moving- OH, MY!!

The fun is just beginning, so hang on for the ride of your life. Cause, "Audry's my name, and trouble's my game."

Anonymous said...

She is moving so fast she can't get all the words in her name, which I realize after publishing my comment is AUDREY.

Unknown said...

Kris,
You don't need to loose any more weight...but the race or should we say the chase has just begun.

Thanks for sending the video. We loved it.

Mimi & PopPop

Sanjay said...

I love the way that her front half appears to be completely disassociated from her back half. Like she's one of those two-person horse costumes!