Monday, August 4, 2008

Sorry. Couldn't resist.


This needs no caption. Either you are thinking, "I can't believe she's posting that. It's really not appropriate," or you are thinking, "That's the cutest thing I've ever seen," in which case, you are probably my mom.

Hi, Mom.

Audrey does enjoy a good bath, which is handy since she needs more and more of them lately. She is having a nap right now, and I am getting to know my new laptop, who will be known as Chapman, after the guy we bought it from. Now I can tote Chapman from room to room with me, instead of trying to keep Audrey out of trouble while I use the desktop. There is no keeping Audrey out of trouble now. Trouble is her job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I start calling her "Sweet Cheeks"? Isn't there some kind of rule that says aunts get to give cute but embarracing nicknames?

K said...

I think her Aunts get to give her any nicknames they want. And if you start using "Sweet Cheeks" now, she may never know which cheeks you're talking about...