Monday, March 22, 2010

Overheard

Pointing skyward while out riding in the stroller: "Look mom, an airplane! That's where Daddy lives." (I almost didn't tell Scott about this one.)

Objecting to having her hand held tightly as we walk through Sears, because of infractions against the Don't Run Away From Mom rule: "No, honey! Don't hold my hand! Never again!"

And while holding Calvin on the couch, with my help:

Me: "You love Calvin a lot, don't you?"
Audrey: "Yeah. He's a natural, just like me!"

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'd say for being only 2 1/2 this kid is amazingly skilled with words!! Bet she will be a writer like her Mom when she grows up! I hope you can get all of these priceless quotes collected in a book so Audrey can sit down and read them one day.

Mimi and PopPop said...

Ditto on Mom's comments. We wish we understood her definition of a "natural".