Sunday, August 1, 2010

More from Year of the Tadpole

Photos taken at Audrey's nursery school, with apologies to the unidentified children who appear here without their parents' permission. Lucky for me this blog has a readership of about three, so I'm unlikely to be sued.

And a' kick and a' kick and step-ball-change, slide, slide!

None of the other kids liked the Mardi Gras beads-- at least, I hope not because Audrey hogged all of them, every day.

Tuition payments will be reduced if your child shovels off the outdoor play area before class.

Ah, this picture makes me long for the first day of fleece vests in the fall!

3 comments:

Scott said...

I love the last picture of Audrey, the one with her playing with friends in the sand. On first look, I noticed a beautiful smile. When I came back to look at the pictures again today, I noticed a subtle glimmer of mischief in her expression. It's making me wonder what she might have in the hand that we can't see.

Mom said...

Why do I suddenly have an urge to break out the boxes of your old dress-up clothes? I made a wardrobe of play clothes for Kristen and Janna out of old items I got at second-hand shops and local yard sales, cut down and re-sewn into little gowns and capes. These pictures of Audrey playing the same way are so wonderful!

Marivan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.