Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stingrays Need Love, Too

Although "kitty" and "froggy" are popular with Audrey, she also likes the stingray that her friend Hanuman brought her from Las Vegas. Now, do you think she loves him for being a stingray, or because he's from Vegas?

Tonight she fell asleep so early I didn't even have a chance to get her into her p.j.'s before she zonked out, cuddling her favorite stuffed sea creature. I know, I know, there shouldn't be any loose bedding or toys in the crib, and those pants are not approved infant sleep wear. Maybe I'm just getting reckless now that I've been in the mothering biz for seven whole months? But don't worry (Jean and Shirley especially) I will keep a close eye on her. Smart money says she's awake again within the hour. If not, I may be sneaking in to pull that quilt out of the crib, no doubt waking her up in the process.

1 comment:

Sanjay said...

Hanuman thinks she likes the stingray because "it is soft and cuddly".