Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Sunday morning sampler

There's no connecting theme to these, I just like all of them and thought you would, too. Enjoy!



Audrey and Gramma Jean compare stripey socks.






We joined our good friends Rebecca, Hank, Ruth and Bethiah for an outing to Drumlin Farm while my Mom was with us. Ruth posed with the littler girls in their stroller contraptions. Ruth is such a concerned and caring big sister. She seems to take the role quite seriously.




Audrey loves eating mushed carrots. So much so that she is stained orange at both ends. (Sorry, was that too gross?)



Even this sheep at Drumlin Farm can get her kid to take a nap, but I can't. She how she's using the shushing technique, and her lamb zonks out right on cue, in the middle of the barnyard? It's just not fair. I'm at least as smart as this sheep, right? So why can't I do this? Maybe I should try putting Audrey down on a nice bed of straw...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Audrey's clearly having a great time with her grandma! It's nice to see you have these opportunities to enjoy family even living so far apart from one another. I love the pic of all three of you together.

-Ellen